Portage Vision Services is proud to serve our clients with the following services:
- Full scope comprehensive optometric examinations and services.
- State of the art diagnostic technology and ongoing professional development.
- OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography) This imaging instrument provides 3-D and / or cross-sectional views of the cornea, retina and optic nerve which aids in the diagnosis and management of various eye conditions which includes: macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy.
- Visual Field instruments: FDT (Frequency Doubling Technology) and Humphrey Visual Field Analyser that facilitate the diagnosis and management of neurological condition and glaucoma.
- Paediatric Vision Care which includes amblyopia treatment.
- Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration and Diabetic Management and Co-management.
- Pre-and post-surgical care for cataract and refractive surgeries.
- Comprehensive Contact Lens Services.
- Frame Gallery and Eyewear Consultation, Sun Wear, Safety Glasses.